29 Jan 2013

Decisions......

Has it really been that long since I wrote anything on here!  Oh my!

Time flies when you are busy, I am having such a lovely time at the moment that I clean forgot to blog!  I really should get back to being on here more regularly so here goes.

Christmas this year was lovely.  For the first time I cooked Christmas Dinner at my home, Mum and Dad came over so it was a first for them too.  It was a great success!  Luckily due to his work schedule, Al was able to come down early and be here all Christmas Eve as well.  I could not have cooked dinner without him as I was starting to get a bit het up and he calmed me down.

The big thing happening in our household at the moment is K choosing her options.  I never thought how anxious and worrying as a parent this would be!  She has her heart set on being a History Teacher, so History is a given, but does she take Sociology or Geography, or should she continue with German so she has a second language under her belt?  Maybe ICT as we live in a digitalage.  Poor girl, she is so torn as she is very academic, reaching level 7 in most subjects but she loves Art, Music and Performing Arts too.  There is an Options Evening at School next week, so hopefully talking to her teachers will help her.  Decisions decisions....




1 comment:

Kelloggs Ville said...

My daughter is in exactly the same boat and I'm all in knots about it. Difficult times.